Finding Much-Needed Start-Up Capital
Financing is one of the most challenging obstacles an entrepreneur has to overcome when approaching a business start-up.
- How much money is needed to finance this business?
- How much of your own money do you have for this business?
- Do you already own any of the assets needed to start this business?
- Do you have family, friends, acquaintances, or others who are willing and able to invest in this business?
- Will your bank assist you with a loan?
If you still need to raise sufficient capital to get your business off the ground talk to Venture Norfolk. We may be able to help.
- Prepare a business plan – your blueprint to your business proposal.
- Prepare a one year cash flow projection (if an existing business, provide at least the last two year’s financial statements).
- Meet with Venture Norfolk staff to review the financing required.
Call 519-428-2323 or fill out the contact form to request an appointment.