Finding Much-Needed Start-Up Capital
Financing is one of the most challenging obstacles an entrepreneur has to overcome when approaching a business start-up.
- How much money is needed to finance this business?
- How much of your own money do you have for this business?
- Do you already own any of the assets needed to start this business?
- Do you have family, friends, acquaintances, or others who are willing and able to invest in this business?
- Will your bank assist you with a loan?
If you still need to raise sufficient capital to get your business off the ground talk to Venture Norfolk. We may be able to help.
Small Business Loans
All loans are fully open for prepayment without penalty or fees.
Venture Norfolk Loans Business Performance Loans Access to Capital Loans When traditional Bank financing is not accessible to a business When financial track record and security offer lowered risk When business diversification qualifies in six priority sectors Loans up to $250 000 Loans up to $250 000 Loans up to $250 000 Prime + 3% - 9% minimum Prime + 3% - 7% minimum Prime + 2% 5 year term 3 year term 3 year term 15 year maximum amortization 20 year maximum amortization 15 year maximum amortization
- Prepare a business plan – your blueprint to your business proposal.
- Prepare a one year cash flow projection (if an existing business, provide at least the last two year’s financial statements).
- Meet with Venture Norfolk staff to review the financing required.
Call 519-428-2323 or fill out the contact form to request an appointment.